self-improvement and higher consciousness for ballers
Tuesday, April 2, 2013
Freedom Through Art
Surrealism is freedom in art form. Rules don't exist. Imagination drives the paintbrush and makes the brain do back flips. Sometimes I feel as if I'm getting a brain massage when I look at such surprising images. We are forever in search of freedom.
It's funny how you stated that rules do not exist in Surrealism. Because if anything, Salvador Dali was an expert draftsman (meaning he drew things technically and accurately to scale). So if you're trying to say that Surrealism is mastering the rules so impeccably that you would be able to bend the rules as you may, then yes, I'd agree.
It's funny how you stated that rules do not exist in Surrealism. Because if anything, Salvador Dali was an expert draftsman (meaning he drew things technically and accurately to scale). So if you're trying to say that Surrealism is mastering the rules so impeccably that you would be able to bend the rules as you may, then yes, I'd agree.
ReplyDelete